Except as otherwise noted, all content of the My American Farm websites is owned by American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture and is protected by copyright laws.
BUT - - we want to spread the word about the fabulous resources found on My American Farm, and we are excited for users to freely share the information and resources found here!
Therefore, you are granted permission to use the on-line and print resources found on My American Farm, under the following conditions:
We reserve the right to ask you to stop using the resources and/or the My American Farm name and logo for any reason or no reason, but particularly if we believe there is a problem with how you are using the resources.
You may use the My American Farm resources only in their original, unmodified form, and for educational, informational and non-commercial purposes only. You may not sell any of the resources you find here either on their own or as part of any other product or service.
When using any of the My American Farm materials on-line or in print, you must not remove any references that identify My American Farm, the American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture ("AFBFA"), and/or any of AFBFA's sponsors, such as DuPont Pioneer, as the source of the material.
On-line, to direct folks to our resources from your own website, you may use the My American Farm logo and web banners (found at http://www.myamericanfarm.org/fairs_events/marketing_supplies) for the sole purpose of promoting My American Farm, but it must not appear that we are endorsing you, your company, school, program or activity.
In addition, on-line:
- You may use the My American Farm logo (found at http://www.myamericanfarm.org/img/logo.jpg) only to link directly to http://www.myamericanfarm.org/ or to the games page found at http://www.myamericanfarm.org/classroom/games.
- When adding a link to a resource or game, the attribution graphic (found at http://www.myamericanfarm.org/img/maf_attribution_graphic.png) must be present on all pages linking to My American Farm material.
- Websites may link directly to a specific game or educational resource on the My American Farm site, but the resource may not be added to your external website server.
When using My American Farm educational and promotional resources in print:
- You are authorized to print and use the unmodified My American Farm classroom resources and marketing resources for educational and informational purposes only.
- The My American Farm print resources may not be modified in any way.
Other than as permitted here in connection with the use of our resources, you may not use the name My American Farm, the My American Farm logo, the name or logo of the American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, nor the names or logos of any of our sponsors.
Finally, although we have been extremely careful and deliberate in developing these materials, our lawyers want to make sure you know the following:
The material and resources found on the My American Farm website are provided to you "as-is" and we cannot and do not make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the material and resources, whether express, implied, statutory, or other. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable. Where disclaimers of warranties are not allowed in full or in part, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
If you have any questions about use of these materials or our marks, just ask by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2015 American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. All Rights Reserved.
The Website is owned and operated by:
American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture
600 Maryland Avenue SW, Suite 1000W
Washington, DC 20024